Wednesday, June 14, 2017

"My Help"

Hi guys,

Just a short note...
I'm trying to get accepted again to perform at this years Jozenji Street Jazz Festival. It takes place every September in Sendai, Japan.
I turned in my application and will hear back from the board by "snail-mail" at the end of this month.
"My Help" is an old acapella song written & recorded by Michael Card. I covered this song in between going back and forth from Japan to the US. My Mom was in the hospital in March and she passed away of glioblastoma (brain cancer) in April. So, my family & 1 were very busy during those months. She was a strong believer and ready to be with her Lord and Savior. Praise God, we will be able to see her again. It's the hope of the resurrection.
Well, I wanted to share the song, "My Help" with you guys. I will let you know the outcome of my application.
Love and peace to you.
TFL,
Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!