Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hey everyone,

It's been great being back in the States for a while. I've had many opportunities to encourage the Body through music since being back. Performing solo and with our church's praise band has been a tremendous blessing for me. I've also posted a couple of new videos on my youtube channel. So, head on over there and check those out. (You can just click the Youtube button on the left side of the screen to visit my YT channel.)

I'll be playing at our local Baptist Associational Missions meeting this Monday, November 3rd. After I lead music and perform, my wife will talk to everyone about our mission work in Japan. We would appreciate your prayers as we prepare.

CDBaby has provided everyone who distributes through them new music players. On the left side of the screen you can click any song and hear it in its entirety. You can also follow the link to download the ep for free.

If you want to get in touch with me, please leave a comment or use the email at the bottom right of this page. I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for listening,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Longer Using This Blogsite!